AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach. We accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society. We are 19,000 devoted experts in infrastructure, industry, energy, and digitalisation, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come.
Nuclear Energy Department, AFRY Energy Division, Zürich, Switzerland
Provide support to consultants with:
- Technical projects in the field of nuclear technology, decommissioning and management of radioactive waste
- Processing of technical databases, and operational and safety documentation of nuclear power plants
- Development of bespoke software solutions
- Expanding knowledge in the fields of advanced reactors, including Small Modular Reactors (SMRs)
- Eager and curious to learn more about the Swiss and International nuclear industry
- Capable of managing multiple projects and work independently
- Willingness to ask questions
- Programming experience, especially Python
- Good technical report writing
- Good written and spoken English, German is a plus.
We offer creative freedom and personal responsibility, a collegial and international working atmosphere, modern employment conditions, flexible working models, and modern office building in Zürich Altstetten.
Dr. Rita Szijarto
Head of Team Systems and Safety
Nuclear Energy Department
M: +41 76 312 19 55