Beznau NPP Reactor and Safety Department, Nuclear Division, Beznau, Switzerland
Within this project, you will be involved in upgrading the fuel assembly database maintained by KKB. More specifically, this internship project will include the following activities:
- Get familiar with current fuel database model
- Propose a new unified structure
- Set up a new corresponding IT solution
- Migration to the new database
- Scripts for back- and forward compatibility
- Scripts to interface the database with existing processes
- Good Python skills for scripting
- Good organization skills
- Good ability to synthesize
- Microsoft Office skills
- Command of German is a plus
You will have the opportunity to work alongside nuclear experts and apply your academic and research background in real industrial applications. In this project you will have the opportunity to work at the Beznau nuclear power plant (with home-office option). This projected is restricted to a 3 months internship.
Axpo Power AG offers 18 internship proposals for the Summer 2024.
Please, apply online using the following link by 21.02.2024
In your online application you can specify for which of Axpo’s projects you are interested in.
A selection day will follow at beginning of March at Axpo’s HQ.