Beznau NPP Reactor and Safety Department, Nuclear Division, Beznau, Switzerland
Within this project, you will work at the Beznau nuclear power plant and you will be involved in the optimization of technical specification and in the support of classification efforts to support the Safety Department of the plant. More specifically, this internship project will include the following activities:
- Analyzing the current Technical Specifications for improvement potential with regard to ergonomics and nuclear safety
- Develop improvement proposals with safety based reasoning
- Perform calculations to support reasoning for proposed improvements
- Support ongoing efforts towards a comprehensive classification of systems structures and components.
- Interest in nuclear safety (conceptual)
- systematic work approach
- German skills is a plus (basic reading skills required)
You will have the opportunity to work alongside nuclear experts and apply your academic and research background in real industrial applications. In this project you will have the opportunity to work at the Beznau nuclear power plant (with home-office option). This project is restricted to 3 months.
Axpo Power AG offers 18 internship proposals for the Summer 2024.
Please, apply online using the following link by 21.02.2024
In your online application you can specify for which of Axpo’s projects you are interested in.
A selection day will follow at beginning of March at Axpo’s HQ.