Axpo Power AG
Internship: Workforce internship
Department: Asset Management Department, Nuclear Division, Baden, Switzerland
Axpo is driven by a single purpose – to enable a sustainable future through innovative energy solutions. As Switzerland's largest producer of renewable and nuclear energy and an international leader in energy trading and the marketing of solar and wind power, we combine the experience and expertise of more than 5000 employees driven by a passion for innovation, collaboration and impactful change. Through cutting-edge technologies, we innovate to meet the evolving needs of our customers in over 30 countries across Europe, the US and Asia.
- Participation in the project team.
- Takeover of temporary sub-projects with regard to process optimization (e.g. Lean Management), communication solutions (current communication concepts and cultural change management).
- Data processing (e.g. digital plant tours, PowerBI, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Introducing and implementing new ideas and concepts.
- High affinity for innovative applications.
- An intrinsic motivation to develop solutions and implement projects pragmatically.
- Spirit for the extra mile.
- Conceptual and networked thinking.
- First programming experience is desirable.
- Experience with drones, robots and/or ROS is a big plus.
- Experience in the field of data analytics & data engineering or building information modeling (BIM) is also a big plus.
- Knowledge of German is very advantageous, but not mandatory.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside nuclear experts and apply your academic and research background in real industrial applications. In this project you will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid mode (office work in main headquarters in Baden and home-office). Depending on the outcome of the project, the internship could be extended and/or a master thesis topic could be proposed.
Axpo Power AG offers 12 internship proposals for the Summer 2023.
Please, apply via email to Dr. Dionysios Chionis (email@example.com) until 28.02.2023 by submitting:
- your CV,
- a short motivation letter,
- your Master program grades (1st semester at EPFL), and
- a list of the Axpo internship proposals that you are interested in.